www.exclusivediscos.co.uk

Friday, 18 September 2015

4th September 2015 - Bushey Country Club, Herts

4th September 2015 - Bushey Country Club, Herts

Event Description - Evening Wedding DJ  - Evening wedding reception.

Music Style Requested - A mixture of songs from past to present. General party music. 

Feedback - Louise Sparrow - "Jason, Michael and I would like to thank you for the fantastic job you did with the music for our wedding. You were fantastic and played all the music that we liked and songs that got our guests off their seats. Everyone said how much they liked the range of music that was played. I especially liked that you called me 2 days before the wedding to personally speak to meet get a feel for the music that we wanted to have played. I will definitely recommend you to all my family and friends. Thanks so much again. Our wedding reception wouldn't of been the same without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment