www.exclusivediscos.co.uk

Friday, 26 June 2015

21st Birthday Party - St Albans

21st Birthday Party - Freddies Restaurant St Albans

Event Description - 21st Birthday Party - background music during the meal.

Music Style Requested - Modern easy listening during the meal. Evening reception a mixture of Modern Music, 80's/90's Disco.

Feedback

Ashley Harwood - "I had my 21st birthday party at the weekend with Jason DJing for it, I have to say that he really made the evening the success that it was! Took the time before the event to find out what sort of music I wanted for the event and got everyone up dancing. Very professional and really made my 21st an incredibly successful, memorable night! I would definitely recommend him if you want a professional memorable event!"

Jackie Harwood - "Booked Exclusive Discos for my sons 21st party at a restaurant in St Albans last Saturday. Absolutely delighted. Fantastic communication prior to event and Jason really listened to what we wanted and delivered 100 per cent. A truly fantastic evening. Would highly recommend."

Photo








No comments:

Post a Comment