www.exclusivediscos.co.uk

Friday 23 December 2016

The Last Wedding of 2016 - Wedding DJ Hertfordshire



So the last wedding of 2016 took place at a residency that i hold at Bushy Country Club.




It was a wedding where my bride and groom got married in Malta and threw the after party with us.




A truly superb evening with a variety of music from past to present.




Here is what the Groom had to say :-




Jason. YOU ARE THE MAN! Thank you so much for making me and leahs wedding so memorable from me and Leah Brittain Dougherty. You go the extra mile and made what is normally such a stressful event a breeze. Your constant interactions and recommendations made the night a breeze. You go above and beyond expectations and your experience was blatant and much needed! I don't know anyone who could handle my family (especially my nan!) So deftly and with such professionalism. You did a great job pleasing a tough crowd and came out on top. Thanks again mate.




It's been a amazing year for me with too much great feedback coming in. I would like to thanks Bushey Country Club for their continued support and more importantly the clients i have had of the last year.




All The Best




Jason




Exclusive Discos

No comments:

Post a Comment